Ask a Question
Full list of Questions
Your representative can apply for military approval on your behalf. You will need to provide your passport(s) and 6 passport sized photographs. Your passport will need to be translated into Turkish by the notary. The translated documents will be sent to the military for approval, you will then be notified once this is completed.

Important Notice :- This process has now been simplified and today if any foreign owned property has already been military approved, any new foreign buyers do not have to re-apply for military approval. (This applies to all parcels that have been previously cleared after 5 May 2011)

For further information please see YellAli's article; Buying a property in Turkey is made easier for foreigners

See YellAli Business Directory for trusted Property companies in Turkey

Tags: Property