Yes. As in the UK, the Turkish government will expect you to pay tax on your rental earnings. You should register with the tax office at the time of title transfer. You will need an accountant who can manage your yearly accounts and do your tax returns.

More information about this can be found here
New regulations for renting out your Turkish property

Tags: None