• YKN Yabanci Kimlik number
• UK Driving License
• Translation of driving license certified by the notary
• Residence Permit and a photocopy
• Turkish Tax number
• 5 passport size photos
• Police record
• Health report and blood group card (please visit your local hospital and explain you need this for your Turkish Drivers License)
• Criminal Record Check (please see : » How to apply for a criminal record check in Turkey)
Firstly before applying for your Turkish driving license you need to visit your local tax office, hand over your Turkish tax number and pay your license fee. You need to apply at the local traffic police (Trafik takip), applicants do not have to take a driving test. You will have your finger prints taken, fill in forms,( for a fee of around 85TL) you leave your documentation along with receipt for your license fee. You will be given an estimated time for when your license is ready, then you need to go back to collect your license (fee of around 70tl)
How much is a Turkish driving license? The fee is around 450tl, this is just for the driving license, there are other fees for the other documentation required.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is provided as a general guide. Information published to YellAli is confirmed by official government departments in Turkey. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the site is up to date and accurate, information may be subject to change at any time. YellAli does not accept any responsibility or liability for inaccuracies in this information.