Firstly you will need a ‘Formula B’ document from the local ‘nüfus müdürlüğü’ (register office)

Then visit your local native consulate, they will inform you if you need to get your certificate legalized in Turkey and translated into English.

You can also register your marriage in your native country.

See YellAli Business Directory for Wedding Services in Turkey

Tags: None