Ask a Question
Full list of Questions
If you misplace or loose your title deed (Tapu) it is not a problem, and you can easily obtain a replacement.

You need to visit the local land registry office (Tapu Sicil Müdürlüğü) and request a new copy of your title deed, TAPU. You will need to pay a small legal fee.

Please show your original passport for identification.
A utility receipt for the property may also be requested. ie water bill or electricity bill.

You may also be interested in;

» How to add a name / spouse to a Tapu - (Property Title deeds - Turkey)

» What is Turkish Condominium Law? (Law No. 634)

Disclaimer: The information on this site is provided as a general guide. The above information is provided by legal representatives of YellAli. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the site is up to date and accurate, information may be subject to change at any time. YellAli does not accept any responsibility or liability for inaccuracies in this information.

Tags: Property