Ask a Question
Full list of Questions
If you hire a cleaner or gardener for one off jobs for domestic use, it is they who are responsible for paying their own insurances as they are classed as self employed.

If you hire a cleaner or gardener on a regular basis, you are classed as the employer, as you are using them on a full time basis. Legally you are required to pay their insurance.

To do this you just visit your local SGK office, you need to give the following details.

- Working hours
- Wages paid.

The SGK office will calculate an amount to be paid. The payments can be made online.

Disclaimer: The information on this site is provided as a general guide. Information published to YellAli is confirmed by official government departments in Turkey. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the site is up to date and accurate, information may be subject to change at any time. YellAli does not accept any responsibility or liability for inaccuracies in this information.

Tags: None