'Tis the season to be jolly'
Will you be visiting Turkey for the festive season? Here's our guide for your duty free allowance:-
Duty Free Allowance for Items purchased AbroadThe following goods may be imported into Turkey by travellers aged 18 and over without incurring customs duty:
• 400 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars and 250g of tobacco.
• 1L of alcohol over 22% volume or 2L of alcohol under 22% volume.
• 600ml of perfume and eau de toilette.
• 2kg of food products (eg tea, coffee or confectionery).
• Souvenirs to the value of €430 (reduced to €150 for children under 15).
Duty Free Allowance for Items purchased at Airport Arrivals • 600 cigarettes, 100 Cigarillos, 50 cigars and 250g of pipe tobacco
• 1 litre Beverages containing alcohol more than 22% (Whisky, rakı, etc)
• 2 litre Beverages containing alcohol less than 22% (wine, champaign, etc)
• 600 ml of perfume
• 2 kg of chocolate
• 1 kg of Tea & Coffee
(Confirmed by: Istanbul Atatürk Airport - Duty Free)
Enjoy this Blog? want to read more....
Sign up to YellAli's weekly newsletter and receive the latest information in Turkey - Tips, procedures, advice, promotions and much more!
Join YellAli for FREE