Before you invest money in expensive home security systems take a good look around your villa or apartment in Turkey. A few simple low cost measures can significantly deter a thief from targeting or getting into your home.
1) Light up the outside space of your home. Security lighting around your home gives you much more of a chance to be overlooked by a burglar, a dark home is a vulnerable home.
Install motion sensor lighting, one at each entry point of your home.
2) Secure all windows. Sash jammers are a great and inexpensive way of securing your windows or doors.
Use door and window locks. It costs nothing and takes little energy. Make it a habit to lock every door and window when leaving, after entering, and before bedtime.
3) doors - Security bar. These easy to install slidding security bars can be applied to all main entry doors aswell as internal doors.
4) Keyless entry system - Unlike the traditional door lock system, keypad door locks do not have any use for keys.
This door lock system uses a technology which makes it difficult for intruders to enter a house.
5) Secure slidding doors. Sliding-glass doors have a latch to close them but are often an easy point of entry for burglars. To make them more secure, place a safety bar in the interior floor track.
6) Iron - decrative and secure iron window gates. For those looking to keep intruders out of their homes, iron bars on windows or gates on doors can help do the job.
7) Foreboding signs - Put up signs wrote in Turkish warning off potential thiefs.
Security company signs or window stickers near all entry points - whether you have a security system or not.
'Beware of the dog' signs - even if you do not own a dog.
Did you know? you can call us: 0212 340 7685 or 0252 612 6510 or Email email@example.com
How does the find a trader service work?
For most of us finding a good local trader can be a challenging task. At yellali.com we have made this process as easy as possible. You can simply search any local tradesmen and tell us what you need. We will contact all available local traders and pass their details over to you, for you to get your no obligation quote.
All the tradesmen are registered and qualified in their field of expertise, with real reviews from people just like you. Take a look at our online submission form and tell us what you need.
Enjoy this Blog? read more Blogs:-Sign up to YellAli's weekly newsletter and receive the latest information in Turkey - Tips, procedures, advice, promotions and much more!
| JOIN YELLALI FOR FREE | What is YellAli ? | VIEW ALL BLOGS