1) You refuse to buy any electrical item without first seeing that it works.
2) you have started to answer every question by repeating evet,evet, var,var, hayir,hayir.
3) You have embraced eating olives for breakfast.
4) You always order the largest beer (efes) because its just one lira more.
5) You don’t say ok, you say tamam.
6) The entrance to your house looks like a shoe store.
7) You expect your lemon soaked wet wipe at the end of every meal.
8)You find it normal for motorcyclists and cars to drive in the wrong direction on one-way roads.
9) You have great respect and admiration for Ataturk.
10) You love to eat aubergine.
11) You have bread with every meal.
12) You cannot finish a Turkish coffee without reading your fortune at the bottom of your up-turned coffee cup.
13) Yoghurt, pickled peppers and olives accompany every meal.
14) You haggle the price of every item you want to buy.
15) You eat lentil soup after a night out drinking.
16) You cannot park without a complete stranger on the street helping you by shouting out ‘gel gel gel’.
Did you know? you can call us: 0212 340 7685 or 0252 612 6510 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the find a trader service work?
For most of us finding a good local trader can be a challenging task. At yellali.com we have made this process as easy as possible. You can simply search any local tradesmen and tell us what you need. We will contact all available local traders and pass their details over to you, for you to get your no obligation quote.
All the tradesmen are registered and qualified in their field of expertise, with real reviews from people just like you. Take a look at our online submission form and tell us what you need.
Enjoy this Blog? read more Blogs:-Sign up to YellAli's weekly newsletter and receive the latest information in Turkey - Tips, procedures, advice, promotions and much more!
| JOIN YELLALI FOR FREE | What is YellAli ? | VIEW ALL BLOGS